The Goals of Music for Democracy
MFD is committed to a broad agenda of progressive social change to secure a better future. Our goals include:
- Bringing a responsible end to armed conflict abroad and averting unprovoked military action in the future.
- Economic equality without regard for race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion.
- Sustainable energy independence and environmental resurrection, not just environmental protection.
- Protecting the rights and liberties guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.
- Greater transparency and accountability in government.
- Guaranteed net neutrality -- maintaining the global network as a free and equal medium for all.
- Solidarity with the struggles for freedom, dignity, and peace worldwide.
MFD BlogMore >>
- June 30, 2010Aaron Agulnek
- June 10, 2010Aaron Agulnek
- June 6, 2010Mitch Manzella
- February 10, 2010Mitch Manzella
- June 4, 2009Mitch Manzella
- May 12, 2009Mitch Manzella
- April 1, 2009Mitch Manzella
- March 31, 2009Marissa Moss
- March 16, 2009Mitch Manzella
- December 5, 2008Aaron Agulnek